Fort Leavenworth, KS Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information

    The military provides two options for the use of your Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH)
    The first option is living on post. Your second option is using your BAH to rent or buy a home off post. We provide you with military friendly information to help you maximize your BAH.

    • The Housing Services Office (913) 684-5673 offers relocation assistance and housing referrals to all service members and DoD civilians. 
    Fort Leavenworth On Post Housing  
    • To contact the Single Solider Quarters call (913) 684-4465.

    •  Fort Leavenworth on-post housing is privatized and operated by The Michaels Organization (913) 682-6300, which offers 2-5 bedroom single family residences, duplexs and townhomes based on pay grade and family size. 


    Fort Leavenworth, KS Off Post Housing

    Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the area.

    Buy A House

    Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations